How to Hide Apps on iPhone?
People have different reasons for wanting to hide apps on their iPhones. For some, it’s a way to protect sensitive information or keep personal content private. For others, it’s about decluttering the home screen and making their phones look more organized. Whatever your reason, hiding apps can be an effective way to protect your data and make your phone look better at the same time.
There are a few different ways to hide apps on an iPhone. Some of these methods involve hiding the app icon from view, while others involve password protecting or encrypting the data associated with the app. Here are some of the most popular ways to hide apps on iPhone:
View this post on Instagram
Best Way to Hide Apps on iPhone
To hide apps on your iPhone, the easiest and the best way is to remove it from the home screen. Here are the step-by-step instructions:
- Locate the app that you want to hide on the Home Screen on your iPhone.
- Tap and hold the app.
- Next, tap Remove App.
- Finally, tap Remove from Home Screen.
- Doing so will remove your app from the home screen, but you can still find it in the App Library.
- Also, this will only work for iOS 14 or later,
Another Way to Hide Your Apps on iPhone
The other way to hide an app on your iPhone is by creating folders. Here is how you can hide your apps on iPhone:
- On your Home Screen and tap and hold any app.
- Select Edit Home Screen.
- Drag the app you want to hide on top of another app.
- Doing so will create a new folder on your iPhone Home Screen.
- Open the folder you just created.
- Drag the app you want to hide to the right to create a new folder window.
- This will create a new folder window, where the app will stay hidden.
- Tap any blank area on the screen and press Done in the top-right corner of your screen.
Although there is no official way to hide apps on an iPhone, these two ways are really helpful to keep your apps hidden that you don’t want others to see. Moreover, this will not require you to install any third-party app to do the job.
Abhishek is an SEO expert with experience of more than 2 years in the same field. His immense knowledge in technology also makes him a troubleshooting expert that is what his writing is all about.
One thought on “How to Hide Apps on iPhone?”
Pingback: How to Lock iPhone Apps for Kids | Child Lock on Your iPhone
Comments are closed.