A Handy Guide to Log in to GoDaddy and Access its Services
GoDaddy, founded in 1997, is the largest domain-name registrar that offers an extensive range of products and services including hosting, website management, email hosting, DNS management, and others. For a company or business that wants to grow online, GoDaddy helps you find the perfect website address for your business.
GoDaddy, a domain registrar and web hosting company, offers all the tools required to build a professional website. If you are about to set up your business online, GoDaddy can be the complete solution for you to manage your website. However, for beginners, it might be confusing to get started with its services. This guide will talk about the right steps to log in to GoDaddy and how to access its services.
Create an Account at GoDaddy
Before you can log in to GoDaddy, you need to create an account, if you haven’t already. Here are the steps to sign up for a GoDaddy account:
- Go to the official website of GoDaddy
- Click on ‘Sign In’ in the top-right.
- A drop-down menu will appear, click on ‘Create an Account
- A new page will open. You will see three options to sign up for an account at GoDaddy using Facebook, Google, or Email. Click on the option of your choice.
- You can create a GoDaddy account using your Google account or Facebook account, or using any of your email accounts.
Log in to GoDaddy Account
Once you are done creating your GoDaddy account, here are the steps to sign in to GoDaddy when you want to access its services:
- Visit the GoDaddy website on a browser
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ option, from the drop-down menu, and again click on ‘Sign in’.
- On the new page, enter your GoDaddy account login credentials, i.e., username and password. If you used your Facebook or Google account to create an account, you can use the same for logging into your GoDaddy account.
- Once you have entered the username and password, click on ‘Sign In’.\
Set Up Workspace Email Account
GoDaddy also lets you create a professional email address by setting up a workspace email account. A Workspace email is a customized email address that is used for sending business emails. The email address is provided by GoDaddy, matching your domain name. The email address makes businesses look professional, and when you send any emails, recipients will know that they have received an email from a professional business.
- First of all, log in to the Workspace Control Center using your GoDaddy username and password.
- Once logged in, click on ‘Create’ at the top of the email address list.
- Click on the checkbox for ‘Email’ and enter your complete email address including name and domain.
- Type in a password twice and click on ‘Create’.
- Once the email is ready, you will receive a confirmation email, click on ‘Next’ to add a recovery email address or start sending emails.
Sign In to GoDaddy Webmail
- To log in to your GoDaddy webmail account, go to the official Webmail page.
- Enter your email address and password that you created in the previous section.
- Click on ‘Sign in’.
Sign in to GoDaddy Using Microsoft 365 Email
You can also use your Microsoft 365 email address to sign in to GoDaddy account as follows:
- Visit godaddy.com on a browser.
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ button in the top-right side of the screen.
- Under ‘Inbox Links’, click on ‘Sign in to Office 365 Email’,
- On the new page, enter your Microsoft 365 login details including email and password.
- Click on ‘Sign in’ to log in to your GoDaddy account using your Microsoft 365 details.
How to Find GoDaddy Username?
If you don’t remember your GoDaddy username, it can be a bit difficult to log in to your account. However, GoDaddy gives you an easy option to recover your username. If you also need help, follow the steps listed below:
- On the GoDaddy login page, click on ‘Need to find your username’ option given at the bottom.
- On the next page, enter your email address linked to your GoDaddy account and click on ‘Continue’.
- Check the email address you have provided in the previous steps and follow the instructions given by GoDaddy to recover your username.
How to Reset GoDaddy Account Password?
It is not possible to log in to your GoDaddy account if you do not remember your password. However, you can easily reset your password using the steps listed below:
- On the GoDaddy login page, click on the ‘Need to find your password’ option given at the bottom.
- Enter your username or customer # linked to your GoDaddy account and click on ‘Continue’.
- After that, follow the instructions provided to you, and you will be able to reset the GoDaddy account password using the linked email address.
This is all the information that will help you to log in and manage your GoDaddy account. If you have any other issues, you can call their customer support team at 040-67607600, which is accessible 24*7.
Abhishek is an SEO expert with experience of more than 2 years in the same field. His immense knowledge in technology also makes him a troubleshooting expert that is what his writing is all about.